Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of July cards


Today we are going to put together some 4th of July cards.  Once again I am using the copies of my vintage Uncle Sam postcard.  I am also using red and white baker's twine.  I love that stuff.  I get it from Whisker Graphics.  I use it for everything.




I cut up my scraps of October Afternoon paper and add a really cute 3 dimensional cherry sticker from Jolee's.  Then I sprinkle on a little red glitter on Uncle Sam.




and here they are... 10 cute 4th of July cards ready to be sent out tomorrow............















1 comment:

  1. And I got mine and absolutely love it...you know how much I love all your cards!! It's proudly displayed where everyone can see it! Thanks again ;))

    ReplyDelete