Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, November 4, 2013

Very Hungry Caterpillar ornament


For the last 2 years I have made 24 handmade ornaments for November.  This year I have decided to make handmade storybook ornaments for my class tree.  The first pick was obvious... The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  One of my alltime favorites.


I gathered up a bunch of colored felt and cut out the basic shapes.


Next I handstitched them with embroidery floss.


I added details like eyes, feet and feelers.



I think it is awfully cute.  Below are some caterpillar invitations I made a few years ago.  Come back tomorrow for another storybook ornament.



1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest ornament and I know your class will love it. My 5 and 7 year old granddaughters would adore it!!!
    Thanks for sharing, xoRobin

    ReplyDelete