Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, November 29, 2013

Bachman's Christmas house


If you live in the Twin Cities area, you just have to go visit the Bachman's Christmas idea house.  http://www.bachmans.com/store-locator.ep?currentNodeBean=IdeasHouse
This year's theme was scandinavian which I absolutely loved!


The house is an old house that was lived in by the Bachman family.  It's just the cutest.  The garage and greenhouse were decorated for the holidays too.


There was an adorable cocoa bar in the front porch...


oh how I loved these yarn trees...


The table in the dining room was all red and white.  The bird dishes were adorable.


Every time I visit the house, I think I would like to live in an old house again.  I grew up in a cute old house, and lived in one when my kids were little.


Bachman's does such a good job blending the old and the new.  You want everything in that house!


This mantle was so sweet and simple... handknit stockings, and twinkling candles and lanterns.  It was just wonderful.   I'm sure many of you are decorating your home for Christmas today.  I hope this gave you a little Christmas inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment