Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter wreath



I love the bright color of Easter.  In Minnesota, it is often still winter during the Easter season, so the bright cheery colors help usher in spring, even when there is snow outside.
Today's project is a cute Easter wreath for your front door.
I bought the white wreath form after Christmas on clearance.  I've been wanting to try mesh ribbon in a wreath.  When I saw it at Hobby Lobby 40% off I grabbed it.  The eggs and carrots are from there too.




Wrap the mesh in and out of the form.  It stays without any adhesive.  I poked the eggs through the wire also (they are on wire stems).  



That's it!  A springy wreath for our front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment