Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

vintage white glass


Are you ready for some more white ideas?  I've been collecting vintage white glass for years.  I especially love milk glass.  You can easily find it at thrift stores and garage sales.
http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/milk-glass/



It looks great mixed with modern things...


I just displayed lots of it on my 3 tiered stand from Pottery Barn.




A few years ago I found a gigantic box of white pyrex at a garage sale... I've used in a million displays since.



My white cake plates are my favorite...
Do you collect dishes?  They are my weakness... but I've cut waaaay down on my collections now that I have a smaller space.  I still can't help myself from looking when I pop into the local Goodwill.    Happy hunting!


2 comments:

  1. Love your white collection, I love dishes but I am cleaning out stuff. Bringing back to Goodwill what I brought many years ago. It is time for some new things from Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't collect plates... but maybe now I will!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete