Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Knit dishcloths

When it comes to a hostess gift, one of my favorites is a knit dishcloth.  they only take an hour to knit up, and everyone loves them.  I made this pattern up, but you can see my favorite pattern in this link...http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/waffle-knit-dishcloth


You just need some cotton yarn and about an hour of your time and you can get one done!  Are you flipping out over Christmas yet?  I'm trying to keep calm this year.  We're supposed to enjoy the holidays, but it's a lot of pressure for most of us.  





Maybe you can knit yourself a few of these washcloths after the new year!

2 comments:

  1. You have gotten me to knit and I am having a ball. Love your tea towel also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me so happy! I'm so glad I inspired you to knit!

    ReplyDelete