Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

gingerbread gift tin


I'm back with day 8 of my gift series... a gingerbread gift set for my wonderful baking friend.


This is for my girlfriend who really helped me get through my move last summer.  She helped me arrange furniture in our new place and made it feel just like home.   We can call each other about anything, anytime!   I started out by mod podging a tin from Michael's.


I filled it up with some red, green and white crinkle paper...


and added some adorable containers for gift giving.  





I packaged it all up with some cellophane and it is ready to go!  I have to give props to my friend Lisa Fechter for the cellophane idea.  She introduced me to it years ago and gift wrapping has never been the same.  Sure you can see inside, but it's so festive and cute!

2 comments: