Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hoooooot cards


I always seem to be running out of cards around here.  Today's project makes a very simple owl card... using an inexpensive stamp from Michael's and some paper scraps.  I had this great mod Halloween paper from Archiver's.  I love it with purple.


This stamp is from the kid's section at Michael's.  It was around $1.  I'm planning to let my preschoolers use it to paint with in October.  It works great with ink too.


I stamped the owls on some pages from a falling apart book...


and added some googly eyes.  Below is the owl stamp... cute, right?



I covered the card with paper, matted the owl and I was done!  Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment