Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, August 4, 2012

tissue paper flowers


Good morning!  If you saw me on fox 9 this morning, welcome!  I will be sharing all the projects I showed today in the next few days on my blog.  You can also find me on pinterest here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/
I love tissue paper pompoms.  They are so easy and you can do such cute things with them.  All you need is tissue paper, pipe cleaners, string and a scissors.


I put 3 sheets together, fold the tissue paper sheet in half and then accordian fold it.



Tie your tissue paper layers in the middle and cut the ends.  
My oldest daughter pulled the layers apart and fluffed them for me.  I told her that every sorority girl needs to know how to make these.  Party decorations!



Make a bunch... it's addictive!  These are also really cute hung from the ceiling.  Today we are making them into flowers.


Even the mess is cute!



I stuck them in a vase... aren't they festive and cute?!
Would you like me to come to your child's party and make these?  If you are in the twin cities area, I would love to come to your ladie's night out or kid's parties.  Contact me and let's craft together.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've never made these! Thanks for the prompt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute. I think I'll make these with my senior friends with dementia. I'm always looking for easy crafts to make with this group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!I made some of these for my Goddaughter's 5th Bday!!!It was awesome!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to know how to make these!!! so perfect for any decoration... I think next year when we go camping I'm going to make a ton to hang around our cabin! THANK YOU!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete