Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New curtains...



Let's get back to the house tour... I know you are nosy, just like me!  Ha!  In our new place we have a little sunroom... I love it soooooo much.  It has doors that I can shut if I want to hide from my family.  I like to sit in there and knit at night while I listen to my books... (Audible is my new addiction)  I know I sound like a little old lady... I can't help it!  Ha!
I needed to make curtains so I had a little more privacy in that room.  I bought a pair at Homegoods for $14.99.  Crazy cheap, right?


They were pretty plain so I added a coral patterned fabric and some embroidered ribbon... the only trick was to pin, pin, pin.  



One hour, and they were finished.  




Here is a little peak around my room...


The chairs are oldies from my basement.  The mirror was my sister's.  She let me paint it turquoise.  The ripple blanket is my latest knitting project...




The picture in the frame is my dad... wasn't he a cute little boy?!
Piper and Jack love to look out the window at the golfers.  The painting on the wall is a print by an amazing artist http://www.cafepress.com/tailend Cherry O'Neil.  Come back tomorrow for another look around!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun room!! The ripple afghan is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the color I'm seeing in your home! That's the vision I have for our next home! Thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done. The colors are amazing and it just oozes personality! Love the ripple blanket too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it. The colors make me happy ! You have done a great job....ps I want to visit ; ) vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cozy, Jenni. So glad you are having fun with your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni,
    I must have your Scottie dogs....the real ones...ha. They are too cute. The scottie panting is fabulous. I love that you have a sun room getaway inside your own home. You see there are many positive aspects of this new place. Also, the new curtains are simply fab. They match the great Nesting dolls lampshade you made. I need to get out my yellow paint...he he.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wo!!very pretty curtains!!So cheerY!

    ReplyDelete