Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Embellished notebooks


This project is a great one for you to do with your kids.  It's inexpensive and really easy.  You need some scrapbook paper and some notebooks.  I will be sharing this idea on fox 9 this Saturday morning at 8:15!  If you are in the twin cities, I hope you will tune in!


My girls and I have been making these for years.  I guess it is a back to school tradition around here.
Start cutting up your scrapbook paper.  Glue the pieces on your notebook as you go.  It helps to have a papercutter so your lines are straight.


I like to make these for myself too.  I am a list person.  I like to make lists and promptly forget about them.  


Keep cutting and gluing until your notebooks are all covered.  you might want to add some stickers or flower embellishments.




Happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. That's the way to dress up something ordinary and turning it into a wow. Also love your mantle from the last post. Great job.

    ReplyDelete