Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

sewing mama

Do you or your mama like to sew?  I love it but my mom has no interest in sewing of any kind.  She doesn't like anything messy!  This would be a great gift for a sewing friend too.
I bought a bunch of pink notions of the notions wall at JoAnn's.  They frequently go 50% off... I also bought some ric rac and pink ribbons...




I tucked them inside of a mason jar...


added some ribbon and some pink safety pins...


and I have a fun, inexpensive gift for a sewing mama.  





4 comments:

  1. I love it. What a great idea. My Mom sewed and taught me how to when I was a kid. I'm "Sew" glad she did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at Pin It and Win It Wednesday at www.cheapcraftymama.com-- where you can win free ad-space on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, such a great idea. I hope you'll stop by and add this and any other posts you're proud of to my Wednesday What We Wore and Made Link party

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea for gift-giving!! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    http://igottacreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete