Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, May 25, 2012

patchwork pillows


I have a graduation party coming up at my house...which means I am in full on project mode.  Instead of cleaning and cooking I am happily crafting away.   If you like to sew, check out my pinterest page, full of sewing ideas... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/ I decided my little red couch needed new pillows.  I had made these patchwork pieces for a totebag, but decided to make them into pillows instead.



I combined pinwheel blocks and solid blocks together.  Do you recognize the bird fabric?  I got it for the green bench cushion.  
To make the pillows, I measured my insert and sewed the 2 pieces together... simple as that!



They look awfully cute with the quilt that I finally finished... see the quilt project here... http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2012/02/sewing-lessons.html


4 comments:

  1. New follower via pinterest! Loved the dishcloths you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are not afraid of color. The pillows do look great with the quilt. Good luck with the graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love all that patch-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ,love your pillows patchwork look lovely and your work is inspiring....

    ReplyDelete