Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A little twirly skirt...


Did you see the Dora cradle yesterday?  This little skirt was made for the same little girl.  I found the easiest skirt pattern I could find... there are lots of patterns on my pinterest board here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/and-sew-on/  


I love the ric rac and the ribbon... 


After I made the first one I was on a roll.  I decided to embellish a little skort I bought at WalMart for $3.88.  I added a ruffle, some ribbon and ric rac to the bottom.  I know my niece will wear these two skirts out this summer!


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea and your niece will definitely wear these fun skirts out!!!! AND be in fashion all summer. : )
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete