Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

tissue paper valentine


Today's valentine is another fun project to do with your children.  This is my little nephew Mason, who I think is about the cutest kid in the whole world.  (I know, I'm biased).  He just happened to be over when I was making these so he got to help.


Start with wax paper and tissue paper.  I threw a couple punched hearts in the mix too.  Add tissue paper in layers, adding a little glue as you go.


When your project is covered, cover it with wax paper.  Next, cut out a heart to go on top of the wax paper sandwich.  I've told you I taught 3rd grade, right?  I used to do these with my class and we would cover the windows of the classroom.  So cute.


Let all the glue dry for a little bit...


Trim around the edge of the heart so no extra wax paper is showing.


I love how they look hung in the window...




1 comment:

  1. Mason is sweet, as is this great little project!! <3 Thanks so much for linking up to Kiss & Tell over at I Gotta Create!

    By the way, you have word verification on. Sometimes folks don't realize that. I have a tip for how to turn it off and increase blog interaction here: http://igottacreate.blogspot.com/2011/12/bloggy-tips-101.html

    ReplyDelete