Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santa Mantel




HoHoHo... have you started your Christmas decorating yet?  I got inspired to do my kitchen mantel when I got these vintage lawn decorations at How Quaint http://www.how-quaint.com/  It is an old Santa and sleigh set.  I saw it and I had to have it... I love old stuff like that!  I added a little bit of double stick tape to the back of the pieces to secure them to the fireplace.


I added some fake pine greenery and pinecones, a vintage chalkware Santa bank...


a few of my vintage Santas, some white, pink and red fireking...


an old Santa golden book, some red bead garland and I'm done!




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am looking forward to decorating our mantle this weekend.

    ReplyDelete