Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, September 12, 2011

Black and White



Today's color inspiration is black and white.  It's a classic combination.


I got these funny little plates at an estate sale.  The man and lady are felt and lace.  So cute!



One of my best friends in the whole world eloped this weekend... the cake topper is a shout out to Lisa and Dave!




Old cameras make me smile!




I bought these George and Martha silhouettes for my dad's office.  It's pretty empty in there.  Unlike his daughter, he is a minimalist!


Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Jenni -

    Tell Lisda congratulations from me! That's so cool!

    Thanks for the awesome birthday presents. I will think of you every day at work!

    I am loving your blog!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white...it's just so crisp!

    ReplyDelete