Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

a golden day...

Last week I got to walk at the arboreteum with family friends.  The kind of friends I've known since I was a little girl.  That's the best kind, I think.  I took these pictures without a single person in them... I don't know what I was thinking!!


This tree was magnificent.  There were chairs pulled up around it.  Don't you just want to sit down and enjoy for a few minutes... below is the view from underneath.


The yellows and greens were gorgeous too...


the crabapples produce berries in the most delicious colors...



crunch, crunch...  I love that sound and smell.


Last of all, 2 amazing pumpkin houses.  They looked like something from a children's book!  
I have been very busy making the 24 ornaments that I will be sharing with you in November.  Check back every day for a different one!  Happy fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment