Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

a blue shawl




Hi everyone!  We are on a family vacation at Madden's Lodge this week.  My husband and his family have gone there for over 40 years with the same group of people.  It's an amazing week.  One of the things I made sure I packed was this cute little blue shawl.  


 It is such a fun pattern to knit... you can purchase it here...
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/snow-drops--snap-peas-shawl  Are we friends on ravelry?  My username is http://www.ravelry.com/people/jennicanknit  I find such amazing inspiration there.  Lots of the patterns are free too.  


The shawl is knit up in cascade sport... squishy and smooshy.  It's the perfect thing to wrap yourself up in on a chilly summer night.  (Not that we have had many of those around here this summer)
Last year, we had a mustache party at Maddens...
This year, we are having a tropical night... I will be sure to post pictures next week.  Do you have instagram yet?  My user name is thevintageumbrella.  It is such a fun little peak into people's lives.  


Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Love this family photo. That is just about the most creative thing I've seen. What fun.

    ReplyDelete