Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, April 12, 2012

vintage dishes

I have been collecting vintage dishes as long as I can remember.  If your grandma owned it, I probably love it.

Pyrex is definitely my favorite.  I look for it in every thrift shop I go in.  I never buy it at an antique store because it is too expensive. 

I love the bright, happy colors.

This box of fireking primrose was a score during garage sale season last year.  I almost fainted when I saw it.

Have you found anything amazing lately?


  1. Our church closet had an old sewing machine, it is about 40 years old and had it repaired and it works great. I will use for the church charity quilts. Is 40 years vintage. I do have a Pyrex bowl that was featured in Better Homes and garden that I love.

  2. I love your pyrex collection. I have some of the same pieces. I use mine almost everyday. You are so lucky to find that primrose collection-I have 1 primrose casserole dish that I found from the thrift store. Great post today. Have a good day!