Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

be cozy owls





If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I love owls.  I needed a little present to give the girls in my knitting group so I decided to make little owl notepads for them.  I started by drawing a simple sketch of two owls on a branch.


I took the sketch to Fed Ex office and they reproduced it onto notepads for me.  It is fairly inexpensive, and a fun way to use your artwork, or your kids.


I also asked them to reproduce the drawing onto cardstock.



I colored the images in and matted them with cardstock to make tags.




A fun and personal little present for someone you love!


1 comment:

  1. The tag and a hat or a pair of your fabulous mittens make a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete