Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, July 22, 2011

cute little gift bag

Today I have a quick and easy idea for you... reusing a white bag.  Anthropologie does everything so amazingly well, including their beautiful packaging.  I have been collecting these Natalie Lete plates for a couple years and when I spotted a new one last week, I had to have it.  In my favorite colors too!

I needed a little gift bag for a thank you present I was going to give.  I took the anthropologie bag...

and covered it with darling paper scraps.  I even had some left over for a little card.  I'm so green!
Before I go, I just have to say it... I really do love my readers!  Thanks to you I have had almost 2000 views in my first month.  Thank you so much...xoxoxo  Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment