Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, June 10, 2013

Father's Day t-shirt


It's Monday Funday!  I will be appearing on fox 9 twin cities this morning at 9:35.  If you want more creative ideas, check out my pinterest boards here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/boards/ This week's project is an I LOVE DAD t-shirt.  
You are going to start out with a plain white t-shirt.  Add your message with masking tape or painters tape.


I used Tulip fabric paint from Michael's for this project.  It comes in handy little squirt bottles that your kids will love.  Spray the paint over the tape.  



Let it dry for a few hours and peel off the tape.  Magic!  


Last of all... a quick, easy card for Father's day...
I made a 3 paneled card by combining 2 cards together.  I added letters spelling DAD, and colored all over the cardstock.  Kids could use paint, crayons or markers for this project.
Come back tomorrow for another father's day idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment