Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

knitted bunny


I have a thing for knitting little animals.  My friend Robin does too.  There is something so much fun about seeing them come to life.  I just finished this little bunny.



I knit him last year in turquoise.



The pattern comes from this adorable book... written by Susan B. Anderson.  She has a new toy book coming out this spring.  I absolutely love her patterns.  Easy to follow and always cute.

 Look at that face... I love the expression.


His fuzzy tail is awfully cute.


I stuffed him with polyfill and added a bag of polypellets inside so he sits just right.  

6 comments:

  1. Jenni, Your bunnies are adorable! I think I have that book, I'm a bookaholic! Love the colors and the faces are beautiful!
    xoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just precious!!! Absolutely ready for a cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ad♥rable, both bunnies! And wonderful photos as well. I've put the book on my wishlist, thanks for inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete