Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, March 7, 2013

burlap peeps wreath


Last year I made a peeps wreath that ended up on the Washington post blog...  all I did was poke some peeps onto the branches of a store bought wreath.  Easy and cute!  My peeps pinterest board is here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/peeps/  Please feel free to pin any of the items in this post.


This year, I used my burlap wreath that I've used for a couple projects already.  I pinned the peeps on with sewing pins so that the wreath can be used again.



I poked the pins through where you can't see them.  I left these peeps out for a few days so they weren't so squishy.  The nice people at the Mall of America Peeps store gave me the peeps for this project.  Six boxes of peeps was enough.  



Last of all, I added a little Easter grass and a chevron bow.  Cute and easy!  I will be sharing this idea  and much more on Fox 9 this Saturday at 7:45 a.m.





No comments:

Post a Comment