Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

stencils


Well hello... so glad you came back to visit.  In between setting up my classroom and being completely overwhelmed I found time for a messy, wonderful new project... stenciling!  I know, you are imagining little geese around your grandma's kitchen, but these aren't your grandma's stencils!


I got them at Michael's with the Martha Stewart paint supplies.  All it requires is some paint, and some stencil paintbrushes.  You spray the stencil with a little adhesive and paint away!



I'm making these canvases to be backgrounds on my mantel.  Come back tomorrow and see how they turn out!



2 comments:

  1. Love stencils and I also love that first image you showed. Hope school is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super!!! You give the best visuals... I never leave you blog without learning a new (or improved) technique.

    ReplyDelete