Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Hello friends!  I wanted to let you know that I may not be posting as frequently in the next few months.  I'm going to try to get 3 posts a week in... Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Nothing is wrong!  Last time I missed a few days, I had all sorts of emails asking if everything was o.k.  I am working on some really fun new projects which I will share with you soon.
Today, I'm going to answer a few questions that I get asked all the time!


1.  "Do you craft every day?"
I absolutely do not craft every day.  I usually do a whole bunch of crafting in one day, and then write my blog entries.  It has become such a habit I can't imagine not doing it.  I get so much pleasure from it.


2.  "Where do you get your ideas?"
I have always been an idea person.  They spill out of me.  I am inspired by the seasons, art, colors, and the world around me.  I get completely obsessed with ideas.  I also love pinterest for that same reason... check out my boards here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/boards/


3.  "How do you have time to be creative?"
I can't not be!  I make time for it because it's so important to me.  I'm lucky to have friends who love to craft together.    My favorite thing in the world is to knit and talk (I'm laughing to myself about that, but anyone who knows me, knows that it's a true statement).
If you have any more questions, I'm happy to answer them!  Have a wonderful day!





2 comments:

  1. Hello Jenni!

    I have been reading your blog posts for some months now and truly admire you and all that you do. You are an inspiration to me and I have adapted some of your ideas. Thank you for sharing all that you do!

    Carol Z on Ravelry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much for your sweet comments. I'm so glad You enjoy my blog!

      Delete