Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, August 3, 2012

Hi friends!


Hi friends!  I haven't had access to my computer for a couple days... I couldn't wait to get this post up today!  I will be sharing children's art ideas on fox 9 tomorrow morning at 8:15!  I have a pinterest board where I've gathered lots of inspiration for this appearance...  http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/little-hands/ 
Are you on instagram yet?  It's another great way to stay connected.  My user name is thevintageumbrella.  I share all sorts of projects that I'm working on there.
Today I'm sharing a masterpiece made by my daughter Isabelle and my nephew Mason.  I bought 2 artist canvases at Michael's.
We used an assortment of stickers and wrote "be happy" on one and "i love you" on another.




I chose a bunch of paints and let the kids paint to their heart's content.  




This morning i pulled the stickers off and traced the letters with a black pen.


I haven't framed them yet... but I don't think they could be any cuter.  Hope you can tune in tomorrow.  If not, I will post my appearance here this weekend.  


12 comments:

  1. These are great! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and nice way for the family to share time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wonderful opportunity! You have a wealth of ideas to share. I just know you will be asked to share again and again! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling idea! I will totally have my boys create these before school starts! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I am playing catch up with Pink Saturday, didn't want to miss all the beautiful entries this week.

    My PINK
    Hope you'd come and see.
    Have a blessed Sunday.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are fabulous! I love it when kids make art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesomeness!!! pure and amazing awesomeness!!!!! I tried to see you in action on TV for your last appearance... I couldn't get it to work. I'm going to try again this time because I want to see the show! the viewers are so lucky to have YOU sharing your creative brilliance! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea! It looks like the kiddos had fun with making these:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right...these couldn't get any cuter. This is such a fun idea for crafting with children. You rock Jenni.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun idea!have to try this with my kiddos....I'm your newest follower now and off to check some more of your work...try to see some of my kiddos' work whenever you can @ http://homekidsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete