Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

owl gift bag


For today's project you will need a humble paper bag and some paper scraps.  That's it!  My daughter has to give a teammate little gifts before soccer games.  I wanted to make a gift bag for one of the gifts without going out and buying supplies.  I used paper lunch bags and newspaper to make a simple owl pattern.


The owl's tummies and wings went on first... don't you love how we have completely cuted up the owl species.  I don't even know what a real one looks like at this point.  


Simple little mask with circle punched eyes and hand cut beaks.


I folded the bags over and attached the face parts.  Adorable!


Wouldn't they be cute for Halloween too?  Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Fun, Fun, Fun I always do something special for the neighborhood kids this would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI. . . real owls aren't nearly this cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so TERRIFIC! OWL be making these this fall for sure!!!! :):) Your creativity always makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete