Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bean bags


Today's project is a thrifty one... and quick and easy too.  I love making toys for my nieces and nephews, and now for my little preschoolers too.  I've made beanbags many times and they are always a hit with kids.
Start by cutting 6 inch squares of fabric.


Sew 6 inch squares of fabric together on 3 sides (you are leaving an opening for the beans!)


Turn them inside out and iron them.



Fill them up with beans, and sew them up.  You can play all sorts of games with them.  I've made these as Christmas gifts and put them in cute containers.  In my classroom I have an old record player and an entire album of beanbag songs.  Ha!  Three year olds think a song about putting a beanbag on your head is just hilarious! 

3 comments:

  1. too cute! all sorts of games to play with these!!!!! will you sell these in your shop ever? I think they would make the cutest stocking stuffers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog,this is a very good and impressing blog.This blog is give me a good information related to the Bean Bags .I like your blog pictures these pictures are very useful for me. Thanks for it.........

    Fatboy Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is giving information about bean bags. It is useful information

    ReplyDelete