Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, May 28, 2012

Candy Week


This week I am going to be sharing a bunch of candy projects.   I am going to be sharing all of these ideas Saturday morning, June 2nd on Fox 9 http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/category/233671/morning  I will be on at 8:25 a.m.!   I love the look and the taste of candy.  Too bad I'm diabetic and I can't eat it!  Today's project is a skittles picture frame.
I got this frame at Michael's for $3.99.  I painted it a pinky-orange color.


Skittles come in a big variety of colors and flavors.  I mixed these blenders with the regular kind to get more colors.



Hot glue those skittles on...


I started out by randomly grabbing them, but ended up sorting them by color.  I went through almost an entire large bag for this project.




Finished.  It's going to look so cute on our candy table at Hannah's graduation party.


I hope you liked my sweet idea! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh!My!I love Candy!!!!Love the glass dolls...so adorable!!!The candy frame so much fun!!!!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete