Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little Bird's Nest ornament


Today is day 8 of 24 days of handmade ornaments.  This one couldn't be easier.  Head to Michael's or Joann's and pick up a little birdnest, fake birds, some small eggs and some natural looking Holiday picks.




I added a little glitter to the eggs.

Then I hot glued everything into the nest.


For the tags I used this K and Company bird kit.  Wouldn't this be a great collage?  It made such cute little cards.


I used the paper to make mats for a framed picture too... more on that later.  Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. I love birds and I love every thing about this project! Off to Michael's to go gather stuff to make this today! Thanks, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this for Spring! Hey btw Jenni do you want some pheasant feathers? I have a bunch and don't know what to do with them. Let me know and I will drop them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! My english vocabulary is not big enough to describe your genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your sweet comments make me so happy. Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely nests and cards! And for some reason, I just love that picture of you adding glitter to the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty....I have just one (artificial) birds nest I use in our Christmas tree every year....I LOVE it....it just makes it seem warm and fuzzier :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, and the little coordinating cards are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omagosh! Love! Where in the world did you get the acorn branches? I'm an acorn collector and *need* to get me some of those! LOL

    ReplyDelete