Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, March 9, 2013

peeps eggs


Good morning!  If you are here from fox 9, welcome!  If you would like to subscribe to my posts, add your email to the box at the top of the page.  To follow me on pinterest, click here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/  I want to thank the Peeps store at the Mall of America for their donation of Peeps.  I needed lots for the show today!

To make the eggs I shared today, you will need some plastic Easter eggs, pages from an old book, and my peeps pattern found here for FREE!  ...http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Peeps-bunnies
Spread mod podge on the plastic eggs.  Cut the old pages into strips and then smaller pieces.  Start adding them to the eggs, using your fingers to smooth them around the egg.



I love how they look undecorated... I just may make a wreath with them this spring.  


I let the eggs dry over night and then added peep cut outs to the front and back of the egg.  I used the bunny with the eyes and nose on one side, and the bunny without on the other.  I shrunk the bunnies in the pdf by 60% to make them fit on the egg.


Next I added little white pompoms to make a tail on the backside of the bunny.  I hope you will come back next week to see lots more Peeps ideas.



4 comments:

  1. Darling! I pinned these.

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I am pinning them right now!

    ReplyDelete