Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pinkalicious Monday



When I first started blogging, I always had color inspiration Monday.  Well, today's color is pink!  As you know, I'm teaching preschool.  My favorite part is finding wonderful books and projects to share with the kids.  When I saw the book Pinkalicious and the Pink Pumpkin by Valorie Wells, I knew I had to use it at preschool.
I bought a little fake pumpkin at Michael's and painted it pink with craft paint.


I added a pink bow to make it extra cute!


We read the story and then made our own pumpkin patches with a pink pumpkin.


Here is my own little pinkalicious niece, Sophia.  Do you see the pink tutu she is wearing on the chair? 
If you have a little girl with an October birthday, this would be the cutest birthday party theme!
Happy crafting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Pink for Halloween? Love it! Also love your little pink picture with the drink unbrellas-- should be notecards or some such clever item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS makes me smile and laugh. I love everything you do! Your new logo/design/makeover looks FABULOUS--- it's so YOU and so WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete