Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, September 13, 2012

apple sweatshirt



Last spring I made a cute tote bag for my daughter's teacher, using an apple as a stamp.  http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2012/06/apple-for-your-teacher.html  For today's project, I decided to make a multicolored apple sweatshirt for my niece Sophia.


All you do is cut an apple in half.  I painted the apple with a paintbrush and stamped it on the sweatshirt.  It couldn't be easier.




I love the multicolored apples instead of the typical red!




Isn't it cute?  This would be a cute art project for kids too... I just may have to try it at school!

1 comment:

  1. Well, now you're the teacher so looks like it might be time to make another tote bag for yourself! Super cute multi-colored apples!

    ReplyDelete