Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, April 12, 2012

vintage dishes


I have been collecting vintage dishes as long as I can remember.  If your grandma owned it, I probably love it.




Pyrex is definitely my favorite.  I look for it in every thrift shop I go in.  I never buy it at an antique store because it is too expensive. 


I love the bright, happy colors.



This box of fireking primrose was a score during garage sale season last year.  I almost fainted when I saw it.




Have you found anything amazing lately?




2 comments:

  1. Our church closet had an old sewing machine, it is about 40 years old and had it repaired and it works great. I will use for the church charity quilts. Is 40 years vintage. I do have a Pyrex bowl that was featured in Better Homes and garden that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pyrex collection. I have some of the same pieces. I use mine almost everyday. You are so lucky to find that primrose collection-I have 1 primrose casserole dish that I found from the thrift store. Great post today. Have a good day!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete